Our Contact details: 0203 884 1117 or email email@example.com
Whatsapp – General Group Chat - https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fv146iD9nMDLTAcY6c8Rxq
Whatsapp – Announcements Group Chat - https://chat.whatsapp.com/EsWodtcCD4ZEEd7T2QHg1Y
Floor Plan - https://heyexhibitions.com/pages/exhibitor-portal2
Exhibition Dates: Saturday 24th – Sunday 25th September 2022
Venue: Byron hall
Address: Christchurch Ave, Harrow HA3 5BD
Friday 23rd 4.00pm – 8.00pm
Saturday 24th: 8.00am - 10.30am . All setup must be complete by 10.00am
Sunday 25th: 9.00am – 10.30am. All setup must be complete by 10.00am
Saturday 24th: 11.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 25th: 11.00am – 5.00pm
Break down times
Sunday 25t: 5.30pm – 7.30pm. Please DO NOT start packing your stall away until all guests have left the venue. Our team will clear the hall as fast as we can.
Arrival & Setup
- You can offload outside the main carpark near the entrance walkway to the venue. PLEASE NOTE: you must move your car to the main car park straight after as this is a restricted parking area.
We will have staff around, but any cars left unattended or longer than needed may receive tickets from the council.
- Please register at the information desk after you have offloaded, where you will receive your exhibitor wristbands and any hired furniture. We will also ask you to leave a refundable deposit of £20.00 (returned after the show.)
The Show And Stand Setup
- Where possible try to car share, leaving more spaces for our guests. Please don’t forget to pay and display via pay machine or phone app
- Arrange your stand in a considerate manner and tidy up after closedown
- Please keep your stall neat and tidy throughout the exhibition
- Have fun!
- Smile! 😊
- Be engaging, and not sitting around
- Lots of energy
- Stay hydrated
- Make sure your stand is fully manned
- Be polite to all staff and security, the team area very friendly and accommodating please kindly show some love 😊
- No leaning, hanging, tying or hooking anything on the draping or back wall
- No intruding into the footpath/aisleway
- No intruding into or blocking vision of one another’s stands
- Please do not play any music, we have a DJ throughout the exhibition
- Do not start packing down your stand under the general public have left the building. This will result in losing your deposit!
- One socket will be provided per exhibitor for general use e.g. laptop, phones, PDQ etc. Bring your own extensions leads, please label these to avoid any confusion.
- Please dispose of rubbish, black bin bags will be provided
- Only use NEC approved tape for anything that needs to be stuck to the floor.
- All exhibitors and staff must wear their wristbands.
- You will need to register your hired furniture back and get confirmation of a rubbish free area with us on breakdown to receive your deposit back this can be obtained from the information desk.
- The deadline has passed to hire any furniture, however please do get in touch and we will be happy to try and accommodate any requests.
Exhibitions are not just about short term sales – they are about having long term clients!
- Find a way to collect data – eg signups for mailing lists, whatsapp groups, follows on social media – having a QR code printed, having someone with an iPad or someone taking details is the best way to capture this. Services can also capture follow up calls in apps like Calendly
- Be proactive – people are more likely to take notice of an email rather than search for your card, so get their details, don’t wait for them to contact you
- You need to make an impression on each customer – they need to remember you as the “go to” person in your field – the challenge we set you is to make every person you meet fall in love with your business a little because of your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge
- Don’t underestimate the power of making an impression – for those that do, sales carry on coming to the people that do long after HG…even people that don’t necessarily buy on the day will make sure they come back to YOU when they have the occasion to buy from you so make sure they remember you and back to the first point, stay in touch with them.
First impressions count!
- Big smiles – eye contact – friendly voice; they are so important, up until 5.30 on Sunday when you are hungry, tired and grumpy…don’t let anyone know!!
- The same goes for your team – don’t rely on family members who have no interest in selling – get the right people there with the right disposition.
- Try not to sit down – stand up, talk to people, say hello, tell them they look nice, ask them if they are having a good time – if they feel welcomed they are more likely to ask about your service or products.
- Having your display as an L shape or behind you has worked better than standing behind a table – it invites people in to your world and allows you to interact better – think about how you are setting things up.
- Make sure your “hero” products are highly visible – great colours, best sellers, eye catchers. Think about display stands – not just everything flat on a table.
- Train EVERYONE in your team on your products – prices, uses, providence, benefits – they can make or break your sale and they need to be as enthusiastic and knowledgeable as you are. I can’t stress how important this is. They shouldn’t need to interrupt you when you yourself are closing a sale to ask questions.
- Try have material they can access if they are not sure, prices, uses etc
- Try not to have family members sitting around at your stall – everyone on there should be raring to go and fully focussed
- Make sure everyone is keeping an eye on products and your items – people at HG are mostly lovely – but you don’t want one or two unscrupulous characters walking off with anything, so be security aware.
o PDQ Machine to take payments
o Change for cash transactions (try to round your prices to £5s or £10s to avoid change issues)
o Leaflets/brochures/business cards/promotional materials/rollerbanners
o Display items banners/QR codes/Desktop display units/Instagram frame/Roller Banner
o Printed, clear signage of exclusive show offers, freebies, vouchers
o Labelled extension lead/ phone charger/computer power cable/tablet charger/HDMI cables
o Laptop, ipad, clipboard, paper and pen to take data
o Order forms in case you run out of stock / pre order option set up on your website
o Any lighting, desktop lamps or floor standing lamps
o Free standing mirror/desktop mirror
o Tape measure, client measurements book
o Tablecloth (if not ordered)
o Sellotape, bluetack, pens, markers, scissors, safety pins, paper
o Bags/boxes/suit carriers for people to take products home in
o £20 note for refundable deposit will make our lives easier
o Car park app ‘Pay By Phone’ or change for machine
o Water, hand sanitiser, masks if you want, energy snacks
o “Talking point” promo items such as sweets, cupcakes, pens etc to entice people
o Comfortable shoes!
o ADD YOUR STUFF BELOW!!!