Your entire order will be delivered between 1pm and 3pm on both days. To avoid confusion please make separate orders for each day.
What We Need From You & Deadlines
Please read this entire page for all information and general questions about the show.
- Deadline - ASAP. We require 4-5 good quality images showcasing your business (pdf, png or eps file format). We will be creating your promotional adverts as we receive them, Examples below.
• Deadline - 12th September 2022. Hire shop for any furniture or exhibition accessories will be closed.
• Collected on arrival at the show. We will require a refundable deposit of £50.00 ahead of exhibiting to ensure rules are followed and your exhibition space is fully cleared on exit. Failure to comply will mean a forfeit of this deposit.
Have A Walkthrough Hey Gorgeous, March 2022
- Friday 23rd 4.00pm – 8.00pm.
- Saturday 24th: 8.00am - 10.30am . All setup must be complete by 10.00am.
- Sunday 25th: 9.00am – 10.30am. All setup must be complete by 10.00am.
- Saturday 24th: 11.00am – 6.00pm.
- Sunday 25th: 11.00am – 5.00pm.
Break down times
- Sunday 25th: approx 5.30pm – 7.30pm.
- Please DO NOT start packing your stall away until all guests have left the venue. Our team will clear the hall as fast as we can.
Arrival And Setup
- You can offload outside the main carpark near the entrance walkway to the venue. PLEASE NOTE: you must move your car to the main car park straight after as this is a restricted parking area.
We will have staff around, but any cars left unattended or longer than needed may receive a ticket from the council.
- Please register at the information desk after you have offloaded, where you will receive your exhibitor wristbands and any hired furniture. We will also ask you to leave a refundable deposit of £50.00 (returned after the show.)
- Where possible try to car share, leaving more spaces for our guests. Please don’t forget to pay and display via pay machine or phone app.
The Show And Stand Setup
- Arrange your stand in a considerate manner.
- Please keep your stall neat and tidy throughout the exhibition.
Have Fun and Smile!
Be engaging, not sitting around.
Lots of energy.
Make sure your stand is fully manned.
Please show some love to all staff and security.
No leaning, hanging, tying or anything on the draping or back wall.
No intruding into the footpath or aisleway.
No intruding into or blocking vision of one another's stands.
Please do not play any music, we have a DJ throughout the exhibition.
Do not start packing down your stand after the general public have left the building.
- One socket will be provided per exhibitor for general use e.g. laptop, phones, PDQ etc. Bring your own extensions leads, please label these to avoid any confusion.
- Please dispose of rubbish, black bin bags will be provided.
- Only use NEC approved tape for anything that needs to be stuck to the floor.
- All exhibitors and staff must wear their wristbands.
- You will need to register your hired furniture back and get confirmation of a rubbish free area with us on breakdown to receive your deposit back this can be obtained from the information desk.
- Exhibitions are not just about short term sales – they are about having long term clients!
- Find a way to collect data – eg signups for mailing lists, whatsapp groups, follows on social media – having a QR code printed, having someone with an iPad or someone taking details is the best way to capture this. Services can also capture follow up calls in apps like Calendly.
- Be proactive – people are more likely to take notice of an email rather than search for your card, so get their details, don’t wait for them to contact you.
- You need to make an impression on each customer – they need to remember you as the “go to” person in your field – the challenge we set you is to make every person you meet fall in love with your business a little because of your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Don’t underestimate the power of making an impression – for those that do, sales carry on coming to the people that do long after HG…even people that don’t necessarily buy on the day will make sure they come back to YOU when they have the occasion to buy from you so make sure they remember you and back to the first point, stay in touch with them.
First Impressions Count
- Big smiles – eye contact – friendly voice; they are so important, up until 5.30 on Sunday when you are hungry, tired and grumpy…don’t let anyone know!!
- The same goes for your team – don’t rely on family members who have no interest in selling – get the right people there with the right disposition.
- Try not to sit down – stand up, talk to people, say hello, tell them they look nice, ask them if they are having a good time – if they feel welcomed they are more likely to ask about your service or products.
- Having your display as an L shape or behind you has worked better than standing behind a table – it invites people in to your world and allows you to interact better – think about how you are setting things up.
- Make sure your “hero” products are highly visible – great colours, best sellers, eye catchers. Think about display stands – not just everything flat on a table.
- Train EVERYONE in your team on your products – prices, uses, providence, benefits – they can make or break your sale and they need to be as enthusiastic and knowledgeable as you are. I can’t stress how important this is. They shouldn’t need to interrupt you when you yourself are closing a sale to ask questions.
- Try have material they can access if they are not sure, prices, uses etc
- Try not to have family members sitting around at your stall – everyone on there should be raring to go and fully focussed
- Make sure everyone is keeping an eye on products and your items – people at HG are mostly lovely – but you don’t want one or two unscrupulous characters walking off with anything, so be security aware.
- PDQ Machine to take payments
- Change for cash transactions (try to round your prices to £5s or £10s to avoid change issues)
- Leaflets/brochures/business cards/promotional materials/rollerbanners
- Display items banners/QR codes/Desktop display units/Instagram frame/Roller Banner
- Printed, clear signage of exclusive show offers, freebies, vouchers
- Labelled extension lead/ phone charger/computer power cable/tablet charger/HDMI cables
- Laptop, ipad, clipboard, paper and pen to take data
- Order forms in case you run out of stock / pre order option set up on your website
- Any lighting, desktop lamps or floor standing lamps
- Free standing mirror/desktop mirror
- Tape measure, client measurements book
- Tablecloth (if not ordered)
- Sellotape, bluetack, pens, markers, scissors, safety pins, paper
- Bags/boxes/suit carriers for people to take products home in
- £20 note for refundable deposit will make our lives easier
- Car park app ‘Pay By Phone’ or change for machine
- Water, hand sanitiser, masks if you want, energy snacks
- “Talking point” promo items such as sweets, cupcakes, pens etc to entice people
- Comfortable shoes!
We ask that you observe our terms and conditions, these can be found here.
Parking And Rules
We ask you to please observe our parking rules. The venue has limited parking spaces and therefore we have will have an exhibitor car park to free up space for our guests.
All stands are marked out providing an open plan and do not consist of a shell scheme. However depending on where you are placed there will either be a white or black drape separating you from any stands that are behind you. if you would like to design your own stand or require any bespoke furniture or drapes please feel free to call 0203 884 1117 or email email@example.com.
We will follow all current guidelines at the time of the show.
But to be proactive we have adjusted the floor plan to allow for a more space and flow of traffic. We will provide sanitiser stands around the venue.
We would encourage all stall holders to provide hand sanitiser and be mindful of how you can make you space covid friendly and safe for everyone.
On stand allocation link below you will see what stand you have been allocated along with your promo code. This code will allow you to give an unlimited amount of free entry to all your friends and family for a limited time only by visiting www.heygorgeous.events. The most used code will receive a free 2m x 2m stand at our next show. Runners up will receive 20% discount on any stall at the next show. We will also provide you with an image to use on your social media channels promoting this code. The quicker we get your images to quicker you will be able to promote your code. Please use the #HeyGorgeous on all of your marketing.
On the door tickets will be £5.00 per person, children under the age of 16 are free.
Venue does not guarantee WIFI access, please make arrangements to use mobile data.
We think its important you can provide electronic payments. If you do not have the means to take an electronic payment or you would like to review your current provider please get in touch with us.
All spaces will have access to one plug socket, please bring your own extension leads of at least 3 meters for access to more sockets, we highly recommend you label your extension lead clearly. We assume plug sockets will be used for chargers, laptops and PDQ machines or similar. If you are using electricity for anything else or you are unsure please do let us know. If there are any potential power issues on the day we may ask that you do not use those items if we have not been informed of them beforehand.
Display/Name board logo – We will require a vector file of your logo so that it prints on the sign well; If this is not received, or the quality of logo submitted does not meet requirements, a plain text sign will be provided. If you require branded material, such as roller banners, branded table cloths, t-shirts, mugs, instagram frames, leaflets etc feel free to call 0203 884 1117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.